Contact us: St. Margaret's Church Church Lane, Alderton NN12 7LP email us
Rector Andrea Watkins Phone: 01604 857619 Address: The Rectory, 37 High Street, Blisworth, Northants NN7 3BJ
Curate Sue Cooper Phone: 01604 764243 Address: The New Rectory, Barn Corner, Collingtree, Northampton NN4 0NF
Church Warden Amanda Jane Selvey Phone: 01327 811380

The Grand Union Benefice

The Grand Union Benefice is a group of Anglican (Church of England) parishes located in South Northamptonshire, which straddle the Grand Union Canal. The parishes are Alderton, Blisworth, Grafton Regis, Milton Malsor, Shutlanger and Stoke Bruerne.

The benefice was formed when Alderton was annexed to Grafton Regis in 1774. It grew to include Stoke Bruerne and Shutlanger in 1953, Blisworth in 1997 and Milton Malsor in 2009.

The Grand Union Benefice is in the Towcester Deanery, Northampton Archdeaconry and the Diocese of Peterborough.